Ballparks (336)

Featured Discussions

Is This Happening at Other Parks?

Alright, I'm gonna sound like the guy who yells at kids to get off my lawn (and I'm only 34), but here goes. Last night, I went to see my h…

Started by Mike BLatest Reply

Dodger Stadium and Anaheim Angels games

We'll be going to games in LA, Anaheim and San Diego this summer. While in LA, we are renting a car and staying in Anaheim. Is there an eas…

Started by Leslie17Latest Reply

Father-Son trip

My 9 year old and I are heading out on our first ballpark trip this summer.  We are going to 11 ballparks and can't wait.  Our trip in orde…

Started by David SpeeceLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SunTrust Park- Atlanta

Heading back to Atlanta this summer with the family.  It'll be ballpark #14 for most of us, and #5 for the baby.   I know we're just starti…

Started by dctwoody(15)

15 yesterday
Reply by Scott Schminky

Is This Happening at Other Parks?

Alright, I'm gonna sound like the guy who yells at kids to get off my lawn (and I'm only 34), but here goes. Last night, I went to see my h…

Started by Mike B

3 Jun 29
Reply by Mike B

Texas Rangers

We are thinking of slipping over to Texas to see the Rangers this August before they change parks in 2020. Any suggestions re: lodging? We…

Started by Dan Tinnel

3 Jun 21
Reply by Craig (16)

Team or Ballpark

The question I have is do most count home teams visited or ballparks visited.  For me, doing this is about being at a ballpark I have never…

Started by Aaron

9 Jun 19
Reply by Aaron Hacherl

Fenway vs. Wrigley

So last year I hit Fenway Park and this past weekend I went and saw the Cubs in Wrigley. I'm trying to judge only based on the stadiums the…

Started by Ryan Cole Brewer

8 Jun 10
Reply by Mike B

Father-Son trip

My 9 year old and I are heading out on our first ballpark trip this summer.  We are going to 11 ballparks and can't wait.  Our trip in orde…

Started by David Speece

3 Jun 4
Reply by David Speece

Dodger Stadium and Anaheim Angels games

We'll be going to games in LA, Anaheim and San Diego this summer. While in LA, we are renting a car and staying in Anaheim. Is there an eas…

Started by Leslie17

2 May 31
Reply by Leslie17

safeco field camera question

i have to be in portland next month and have a chance to run up to safeco for a midweek midday game vs rangers, before i invest in a ticket…

Started by gary faucon (21)

2 May 9
Reply by gary faucon (21)

Opening Day 2018!

You made it! Happy Opening Day, Chasers! It's an annual tradition of ours to track opening day attendance to see if we have Chasers at ever…

Started by Craig (16)

35 Apr 14
Reply by Mark (52)

Trip of a Lifetime

My wife and I went to all 30 MLB ballparks in the 2017 season.  Between games we went to Baseball Hall of Fame, Field of Dreams and watche…

Started by Gary Trieweiler

5 Apr 7
Reply by Craig (16)

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

Art baseballs - by Unforgettaballs

© 2018   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service