Ballparks (325)

Featured Discussions

Just finished our 30th ball park.

Took us three seasons. First season was the central divisions, second year was the east (minus Atlanta) and this year was the west.  We alm…

Started by Josh C (30)Latest Reply

2018 Schedule - dates fixed now ?

Hi I am new to this board, and am from Leeds, England, but have just been over for 3 games at Toronto, Cleveland (saw record equaling game…

Started by Richard GandyLatest Reply

Chase Field

Hey Everyone, New to this site this week and am really enjoying it.  I even got my baseball loving husband to join last night.  We are head…

Started by NancyLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just finished our 30th ball park.

Took us three seasons. First season was the central divisions, second year was the east (minus Atlanta) and this year was the west.  We alm…

Started by Josh C (30)

6 Oct 7
Reply by Jim Vojcsik

2018 Meetup

I got the email yesterday about Milwaukee being the meetup location in 2018 when the Brewers host the Dodgers on July 21st. That's driving…

Started by gerry(40)

1 Sep 28
Reply by Craig (16)

2018 MLB Schedule Released!

Happy Chasing! Already got out my calendar! We're only making it to Rogers Centre this year. Hopefully we make it to more [new to us] stad…

Started by Tova (17)

12 Sep 28
Reply by Tova (17)

2018 Schedule - dates fixed now ?

Hi I am new to this board, and am from Leeds, England, but have just been over for 3 games at Toronto, Cleveland (saw record equaling game…

Started by Richard Gandy

2 Sep 27
Reply by Richard Gandy

My favorite MLB parks in order:

Fenway, AT&T Park, Great American Ball Park, Marlins Park, Chase Field, Petco Park, Safeco Field, Kauffman Stadium, Oriole Park at Camd…

Started by Corey Romano (19)

1 Sep 27
Reply by Brandy (9 current/2 past)

Busch Stadium - Redbird Club Drink Rail

Going to catch a game in early August at Busch Stadium in St. Louis. Looking into getting seats in the Redbird Club. The obvious choice is…

Started by David "Brandy" Yeater

4 Sep 9
Reply by Matt Hencke

Chase Field

Hey Everyone, New to this site this week and am really enjoying it.  I even got my baseball loving husband to join last night.  We are head…

Started by Nancy

0 Aug 15

Chicago hotel

Where's the best place to stay in Chicago? We are going to both parks and want to stay close and have a good time?????

Started by Jerry Buchanan

3 Aug 12
Reply by Steve Bowman

AZ, OAK, SF

Hello Fellow Chasers, I'm wondering if anyone here will be attending a Dbacks game on 06/09 or A's game on 06/22 or Giants game on 06/23. A…

Started by Juan G. Ruiz

9 Aug 11
Reply by Juan G. Ruiz

MLB Ballpark Passport

Does anyone have the Ballpark Passport?  Just trying to figure out if it is worth the $75.  Can pages be removed or added as ballparks clos…

Started by Jeff McNee

5 Aug 11
Reply by Bill Pritchard (25)

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

MLB Ballpark Pass-Port Book

© 2017   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service