Ballparks (320)

Featured Discussions

Chase Field

Hey Everyone, New to this site this week and am really enjoying it.  I even got my baseball loving husband to join last night.  We are head…

Started by NancyLatest Reply

Chicago hotel

Where's the best place to stay in Chicago? We are going to both parks and want to stay close and have a good time?????

Started by Jerry BuchananLatest Reply

Dallas, Austin, and Houston

We will be seeing the Rangers and Astros week after next, and also taking a side trip to Austin.  Thinking about going to the rodeo in Mesq…

Started by Tom & Lindz (father/daughter)(2)Latest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chase Field

Hey Everyone, New to this site this week and am really enjoying it.  I even got my baseball loving husband to join last night.  We are head…

Started by Nancy

0 18 hours ago

Chicago hotel

Where's the best place to stay in Chicago? We are going to both parks and want to stay close and have a good time?????

Started by Jerry Buchanan

3 on Sunday
Reply by Steve Bowman

AZ, OAK, SF

Hello Fellow Chasers, I'm wondering if anyone here will be attending a Dbacks game on 06/09 or A's game on 06/22 or Giants game on 06/23. A…

Started by Juan G. Ruiz

9 on Saturday
Reply by Juan G. Ruiz

MLB Ballpark Passport

Does anyone have the Ballpark Passport?  Just trying to figure out if it is worth the $75.  Can pages be removed or added as ballparks clos…

Started by Jeff McNee

5 on Friday
Reply by Bill Pritchard (21)

Eastbound

So I'm going to Progressive Field Aug 4, Fenway Aug 5 and Citi Aug 6. Any suggestions for the ballparks? No time to visit the cities. What…

Started by Barry

2 Aug 6
Reply by Tova (16)

Dallas, Austin, and Houston

We will be seeing the Rangers and Astros week after next, and also taking a side trip to Austin.  Thinking about going to the rodeo in Mesq…

Started by Tom & Lindz (father/daughter)(2)

0 Jul 15

Dallas

Im new to this site.. found it by accident. I wish I have know about this before. My son and I try to visit 2 stadiums each summer. We are…

Started by Peter Ungaro

1 Jul 15
Reply by Tom & Lindz (father/daughter)(2)

Visit to Dodgers Stadium

I am planning a visit to see the Dodgers at the end of August. Could somebody give some advice on where to stay and how to get to the park.…

Started by Gary Panons

3 Jul 12
Reply by Gary Panons

Coors Field + Chase Field trip

Heading to Denver (#26) and on to Phoenix (#27) to finish up the National League West parks.  I am going to a day game at Coors Field and n…

Started by Olivia Malland (25)

4 Jun 15
Reply by Olivia Malland (25)

2017 Road Trip: Planning to See All 30

Hi, Every One! I recently found this site and can't believe how many people have a passion for seeing different ballparks!  (And I thought…

Started by Jason S.

8 May 26
Reply by David Lasdon

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

MLB Ballpark Pass-Port Book

© 2017   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service