Ballparks (369)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Field of Dreams game

Anyone go to this game?  What was your experience like?

Started by Aaron Hacherl 55

0 Sep 7, 2021

Finally! Road trip!

Off to Iowa, KC, Wichita, and Arlington.  Been chomping at the bit for a road trip!

Started by Jim Nelson 55/382 total

0 May 13, 2021

record for all stadiums

I've seen a few posts about this in the past, been a few years since ive been on this site.  What is the land record for visiting all 30 ma…

Started by mark gusa

2 Feb 26, 2021
Reply by Scott Constance (38)

Cancelled trips

How is the Coronavirus messing up your summer plans?  Was anyone planning on visiting their final ballpark this summer?  I have 8 left and…

Started by Jeff McNee

5 Jul 18, 2020
Reply by Jeff McNee

Meet Up

If anyone is interested in minors/independent as well, I'm looking to go to the Cleburne Railroaders game the night before the meet up game…

Started by Daniel Kane

2 Mar 7, 2020
Reply by Daniel Kane

2020 Nats-Phillies-Orioles trip

Has anyone looked into the 2020 season yet? I'd like to see the Nats/Phillies/Orioles within a 4 day period that includes a weekend. Let me…

Started by Ryan Cole Brewer

5 Mar 2, 2020
Reply by Ryan Cole Brewer

EPIC west coast trip

Here are the games I am going to this summer.  If anyone is planning on going to any of these, let me know....I'd love to meet up 7/3 Arizo…

Started by Aaron(27/30)

0 Jan 31, 2020

WE DID IT!!!!!

Well.....the "Sisters of Baseball" completed our Livin' The Dream Ballpark Tour Bucket List!!! It's been an interesting challenge to com…

Started by Donna Lewis

3 Nov 20, 2019
Reply by Casey Sudetic

Iron Horse Tour to fight Lou Gehrig’s Disease

Greetings from the road! I have 1 game left at Suntrust Park on Sep 8th to complete my Iron Horse Tour.  I’m  raising awareness and money t…

Started by Larry Falivena

0 Sep 6, 2019

Houston question

I’m going to Houston Saturday for the game against the Mariners to get park #26. It’s Justin Verlander bobble head day. Given he just tosse…

Started by Rik C. (26)

0 Sep 3, 2019

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

What's Hot Right Now... 

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service