Ballparks (369)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fast way in to Yankee Stadium

Just went to Yankee stadium.  Lines are long but in right field there is a line to get into the Hard Rock Café.  Get in that line and walk…

Started by John Q (51)

0 Sep 2, 2019

Tickets

I heard the Cubs no longer offer actual tickets and now everything is digital?  Is this true?  If so, is there an actual way to get physica…

Started by Jeff McNee

9 Aug 30, 2019
Reply by Mike T 6

Cleveland and Pittsburgh same day!

Doing two stadiums today. 1 and 7pm!

Started by Hawkeye (10)

0 Aug 7, 2019

Ballpark Rankings

What is everybody's favorite ballparks? I made a system to rank the parks. It's definitely not perfect, but it is a system. And I ranked al…

Started by Michael Sellers

9 Jul 25, 2019
Reply by Michael Sellers

DC to Phil to Balt

Hi everyone.  We are doing the following trip next week: 7/28: Nationals (vs Dodgers) 7/30: Phillies (vs Giants) 8/2: Orioles (vs Blue Jays…

Started by Tom & Lindz (father/daughter)(2)

0 Jul 20, 2019

Midsummer Odyssey

As many of you know, I am travelling to aIl 30 MLB stadiums and a few other stops. I just published my latest blog post “Homecoming in St.…

Started by Ray Kraus

0 Jul 8, 2019

College World Series

It was quite a coincidence for me that the ballpark chasers chose this year to attend the College World Series. My husband, who died almost…

Started by Brenda L, Mason

0 May 10, 2019

2019 Chasers Meetup?

Craig - is there a planned meet up for 2019?  Did I miss the memo?

Started by Paul Nieuwland (30/37)

3 May 9, 2019
Reply by Craig (17)

Jackie Robinson Remembrance in Philadelphia

I’m heading to Philly for today’s remembrance. My 2nd ballpark our if all 30 I’ll visit this summer. This is my post regarding today’s even…

Started by Ray Kraus

0 Apr 15, 2019

Is This Happening at Other Parks?

Alright, I'm gonna sound like the guy who yells at kids to get off my lawn (and I'm only 34), but here goes. Last night, I went to see my h…

Started by Mike B

8 Apr 5, 2019
Reply by Chris Stanisci

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service