Ballparks (369)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My MLB 30

I am currently at Petco in SD and this will be my finale to all 30 current MLB stadiums.  I have had a blast completing this journey and wi…

Started by Patrick Reyes (32)

5 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Tim Choiniere

Milwaukie to Boston Baseball Trip

Has anyone ever done this trip or something similar?  Going to try to fly into Milwaukie next summer and try to schedule to hit 12 parks (M…

Started by Patrick Martin

8 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by joe nadon 7/10

Do I Count It?

We went on a 10 park journey in June and due to a nigth of travel and an early stop the night before, we arrived in Chicago for a Cubs game…

Started by Greg

9 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Tim Choiniere

Kansas City?

hello everyone, Hope everyone is enjoying the hot summer weather and the baseball season. The wife and I are going to be taking a short tri…

Started by Ryan Lloyd

4 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Tim Choiniere

Blogging

I have started a blog to keep track of my visits. Here is the address: http://ballparkvisits.blogspot.com/ Feel free to check it out and…

Started by Tom Elkins

1 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Patrick Reyes (32)

Cerificate For Ballparks Attended

Anyone know of a printer or program that would list name of stadium and year attended on a baseball themed parchment, suitable for framing?…

Started by Tim Bane

4 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Jack (6)

Ballpark Calendars

I designed/published/sold The American Ballpark 15-Month Calendar.  There were 2 editions: 1983-1984 and 1984-1985.  Mine were the first ba…

Started by Kent Dudrear

0 Jul 11, 2011

Can you count a ballpark as 'seen' if the game gets rained out?

My Dad and I are currently in Detroit and had tickets to the Tigers/White Sox game last night. We are in town from Houston and doing a 4 ci…

Started by Jeff Cooney

15 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Kurt Smith

Mini Stadiums Need Minute Maid Silver Series

Hello,   I collect mini stadium figurines for all the ballparks I have been to.  I prefer the smaller ones because they display better.  I…

Started by Ben Christian (27 cur, 40 total)

0 Jun 28, 2011

Yanks-Cubs

Greetings, fellow Chasers!  I made my third trip to Wrigley Field last Saturday and saw the exciting 4-3 Yankee win.  While I wasn't surp…

Started by Terrell Kent Holmes

0 Jun 23, 2011

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

What's Hot Right Now... 

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service