Ballparks (369)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Keeping Track of Upcoming Neutral Site Games?

Hey all, Love the site!   So I've run out of ballparks, and am looking to add neutral site parks while I wait for Miami and Oakland to open…

Started by Martyn Bailey (30 / 50)

1 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Kurt Smith

Ballpark E-Guides

Greetings Fellow Chasers- Sorry if this sounds like a plug, I'm trying to act like someone who knows something and is passing it on. I ha…

Started by Kurt Smith

0 Oct 26, 2010

Toronto Seating

Are the upper and lower decks at Rogers Center separate? In other words, if I have a seat in the upper deck, can I move down to the lower d…

Started by Kevin Yanik

2 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Kurt Smith

A's and Giants game day parking....

Looking ahead to my games starting next week, I am researching parking for Oakland ($17) and San Fran (up to $30+). Any tips or tricks from…

Started by Ken Lee (30/43)

1 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Yankeebiscuitfan

Purchase Tickets

should I purchase tickets on line prior to an August trip tp the Phillies game?

Started by DAN C.

6 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Kurt Smith

Wrigley or Target Field....

So I fly back East on Saturday night. I already have tickets on Sunday for Target Field, but I have a friend who wants me to come into Chic…

3 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Jack (6)

just stumbled on this site. On an 8 stadium baseball tour now!

Just started a 3 week, 8 stadium baseball tour this week that kicks off tonight in Kansas City. Was looking for parking for tomorrow's Card…

Started by Chorizo16

3 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Chorizo16

2010 ASG in Anaheim

I have been so fortunate to attend the ASG this year. Aside from going to all 30 ballparks, my other lifetime baseball goals were to attend…

Started by Junior (17)

0 Jul 13, 2010

Wrigley Field

I will be visiting from NYC in June and was wondering where the best place to sit in Wrigley Field to see a game? Cost is not an issue. Tha…

Started by Gordon J. Whtiting

2 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Vernon Balanza

Yankee Stadium...

I was looking on eBay for Yankee's tickets for my game in July. I see where you can get a pass for either the Yankees Audi Club or Mohegan…

0 May 16, 2010

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

What's Hot Right Now... 

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service