Travel (98)

Featured Discussions

Seattle, Denver, Phoenix

Hi all - My son and I have completed 22 of 30 ballparks so far.  We live in NJ so the 8 remaining are the 5 California parks and the three…

Started by Andy BeckerLatest Reply

Los Angeles/ San Diego Recommendations

Hello!  I will be heading to LA end of April/ Early May to watch the Twins play the Dodgers and Angels. I'm looking for suggestions for vis…

Started by Greg RasmussenLatest Reply

hotel suggestions for games

My son and I are planning to go to 5 more games in August, adding to a total of 25/30 MLB stadiums. Would like suggestions of where to stay…

Started by Leslie27Latest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seattle, Denver, Phoenix

Hi all - My son and I have completed 22 of 30 ballparks so far.  We live in NJ so the 8 remaining are the 5 California parks and the three…

Started by Andy Becker

4 May 25, 2023
Reply by Stacie Bresler-Reinstein

Los Angeles/ San Diego Recommendations

Hello!  I will be heading to LA end of April/ Early May to watch the Twins play the Dodgers and Angels. I'm looking for suggestions for vis…

Started by Greg Rasmussen

2 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by Jim Nelson 55/382 total

hotel suggestions for games

My son and I are planning to go to 5 more games in August, adding to a total of 25/30 MLB stadiums. Would like suggestions of where to stay…

Started by Leslie27

4 Jul 10, 2019
Reply by Leslie27

Angels Stadium and Dodger Stadium

I plan on visiting Angels Stadium and Dodger Stadium in 2018 with my wife.  Likely around Memorial Day time when I can catch both teams at…

Started by Ron

6 Apr 7, 2019
Reply by Matthew C. Hume (26)

Yankees vs Red Sox in London - Hotel?

I am planning on going to London for the Yankees vs Red Sox games in June. How can I find out what hotel the players are staying at?

Started by Peter T (30/36)

1 Dec 26, 2018
Reply by Lloyd McMillan

Philly/Pittsburgh

Hi everyone.  I'm new hear and really excited to find this site.  Anyway, we will be seeing the Giants play the Phillies and the Pirates. …

Started by kimberly

4 May 19, 2018
Reply by Jeff McNee

Denver/Coors Field Trip in May

Friends:  does anyone know which hotel the visiting team stays in when playing the Rockies in Denver?  We know it's usually the expensive o…

Started by Joan Shoop

7 May 9, 2018
Reply by Blue Jays Fan

Busch Stadium and Kauffman Stadium

My team the Tribe are playing in St. Louis and Kansas City pretty much a week apart at the end of June and the beginning of July.  I'm plan…

Started by Matt Wallenhorst

2 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by Kyle Bidwell

Kansas City

Will be taking a trip to the Royals ballpark and wanted some advice on seating in the park,  things to do in the area.   Thanks!  

Started by Christine Schulmeister

6 May 21, 2017
Reply by Dodi Hesse

LADIES...

Clearwater Beach, FL (with a Tampa Tropicana Field visit) short vacation? I have an airline credit to use by June. On my bucket list is a b…

Started by Sharon (25 Parks)

0 May 12, 2017

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

What's Hot Right Now... 

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service