Travel (92)

Featured Discussions

Denver/Coors Field Trip in May

Friends:  does anyone know which hotel the visiting team stays in when playing the Rockies in Denver?  We know it's usually the expensive o…

Started by Joan ShoopLatest Reply

Kansas City

Will be taking a trip to the Royals ballpark and wanted some advice on seating in the park,  things to do in the area.   Thanks!  

Started by Christine SchulmeisterLatest Reply

Heading to Houston: Astrodome?

I'm headed to Houston in April to see Minute Made Park. I figure as long as I'm in the city, I'd visit the world famous Astrodome, but my q…

Started by Mark SerratoreLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Denver/Coors Field Trip in May

Friends:  does anyone know which hotel the visiting team stays in when playing the Rockies in Denver?  We know it's usually the expensive o…

Started by Joan Shoop

0 on Wednesday

Kansas City

Will be taking a trip to the Royals ballpark and wanted some advice on seating in the park,  things to do in the area.   Thanks!  

Started by Christine Schulmeister

3 Apr 6
Reply by Paul Stanton

Heading to Houston: Astrodome?

I'm headed to Houston in April to see Minute Made Park. I figure as long as I'm in the city, I'd visit the world famous Astrodome, but my q…

Started by Mark Serratore

3 Mar 19
Reply by Paul Stanton

Public Transit Memorial and Labor Day Weekend Trips - 2017

Which MLB stadiums are well served by public transportation from 1) the closest major airport and 2) from the closest other MLB stadium?  (…

Started by Kyle Dobbins

10 Mar 7
Reply by jean

Baseball Trip 2016: Birmingham, Atlanta, Chattanooga and Kodak - any tips on what NOT to miss?

Our 2016 baseball trip will have us in Birmingham, AL on 8/3, Atlanta on 8/4; Chattanooga on 8/5 and Kodak, TN on 8/6 so we will get to see…

Started by John (20 current MLB/11 old MLB)

6 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by John (20 current MLB/11 old MLB)

need a hotel in Seattle

hi everyone,we will be in Seattle early June. Does anyone have recommendations for a hotel? thanks.

Started by Robert Young

12 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by Roger

Braves/Marlins game at Fort Bragg

Hi all - Anyone here going to the July 3 Braves/Marlins game at Fort Bragg? I would love to go and add another ballpark to my list, especia…

Started by Colin Cushing (50)

3 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Colin Cushing (50)

Atlanta Trip

My family is planning to visit Turner Field this summer before it is a memory. Any suggestions for affordable Atlanta activities for a fami…

Started by dctwoody(13)

0 Apr 1, 2016

Royal vs Rangers 23rd July

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie to the site. I'm a Kiwi who currently lives in Sydney, Australia. My best friend and I are doing a trip throug…

Started by Ali Tawharu

3 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Bard Lessem26

Dodgers Tips, BW Dragon Gate, and GREAT Chinese after the last out

We walked from BW Dragon Gate to and from Dodgers game (very doable if you can handle UPHILL on the way to the game. About 20 mins and a fe…

Started by Jennifer Cole (27-30)

1 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Justin Wright

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

MLB Ballpark Pass-Port Book

© 2017   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service