Travel (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Heading to Houston: Astrodome?

I'm headed to Houston in April to see Minute Made Park. I figure as long as I'm in the city, I'd visit the world famous Astrodome, but my q…

Started by Mark Serratore

3 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by Paul Stanton

Public Transit Memorial and Labor Day Weekend Trips - 2017

Which MLB stadiums are well served by public transportation from 1) the closest major airport and 2) from the closest other MLB stadium?  (…

Started by Kyle Dobbins

10 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by jean

Baseball Trip 2016: Birmingham, Atlanta, Chattanooga and Kodak - any tips on what NOT to miss?

Our 2016 baseball trip will have us in Birmingham, AL on 8/3, Atlanta on 8/4; Chattanooga on 8/5 and Kodak, TN on 8/6 so we will get to see…

Started by John (20 current MLB/11 old MLB)

6 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by John (20 current MLB/11 old MLB)

need a hotel in Seattle

hi everyone,we will be in Seattle early June. Does anyone have recommendations for a hotel? thanks.

Started by Robert Young

12 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by Roger

Braves/Marlins game at Fort Bragg

Hi all - Anyone here going to the July 3 Braves/Marlins game at Fort Bragg? I would love to go and add another ballpark to my list, especia…

Started by Colin Cushing (51)

3 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Colin Cushing (51)

Atlanta Trip

My family is planning to visit Turner Field this summer before it is a memory. Any suggestions for affordable Atlanta activities for a fami…

Started by dctwoody(15)

0 Apr 1, 2016

Dodgers Tips, BW Dragon Gate, and GREAT Chinese after the last out

We walked from BW Dragon Gate to and from Dodgers game (very doable if you can handle UPHILL on the way to the game. About 20 mins and a fe…

Started by Jennifer Cole (28)

1 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Justin Wright

Looking for easy way to find when multiple teams are in town

I've been chasing with my teenage boys with the hope of finishing before they finish high school. We have completed 14 ballparks. We try to…

Started by JT

2 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by JT

Accommodations Question

We are planning on a DC/Baltimore trip this summer and would like to know which of the two would be best Hotel accommodations and night lif…

Started by Ethan Barton

4 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Craig (17)

Parking and traffic in Detroit

So, all the Comerica hotels recommended on ballparkchasers.com are sold out the weekend of July 17 & 18. Any suggestions for other plac…

Started by Jennifer Cole (28)

7 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Hawkeye (10)

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service