Travel (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Busch Stadium Section 451 vs 351

Heading to Busch this summer (1 of 6 parks on road trip) with my son and it will likely be a one and only opportunity.  I bought section 45…

Started by Johnny Boy

4 May 28, 2014
Reply by Michael Testa (15)

2014 trip

Hey guys! My family and I are looking to go on another road trip this summer. We have gone to the Mid- Atlantic (Baltimore, Washington, Phi…

Started by Brian Nathan Yancelson

3 May 24, 2014
Reply by Craig (17)

Yankee Stadium Trip

Me & my group of buddies, fellow chasers, will be leaving from PA to go see the Pirates vs Yankees play in Yankee stadium this upcoming…

Started by Tim Johnson

9 May 19, 2014
Reply by Tim Choiniere

Places to go in Texas

I'm heading to Texas in a couple of weeks for the first time to see the Rangers and Astros games.  Where would you recommend to hang out be…

Started by Jeff Jacobs

7 May 12, 2014
Reply by George Walsh

Midwest Ballpark Tour- 7 ballparks in 7 days

Found out about this site from another person who was on a ballpark tour during my trip and figured I'd come on to post the trip my Dad and…

Started by Peter Beltramo

0 May 12, 2014

one day trip to miller park

I plan on taking a one day trip to miller park can anyone out there tell me the best mode for transport I will rent a car but I hate doing…

Started by King of the braves

2 May 3, 2014
Reply by Michael Testa (15)

California Baseball Road Trip 2014

So the other day we started planning our California Baseball Road Trip. Here's what we got do far lined up. 1 Week in California. June 21-…

Started by 30 Ballparks by Age 30 (15)

30 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Brian James (29)

Summer Chaser Trip

I'm turning 30 this summer and currently have 12 ballparks to go to hit 30. I'm planning my ultimate Baseball road trip over the first 2 we…

Started by Darius Eshragh

5 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Bob D (MLB 30/48 total 442)

California Trip 2014

Hello Chasers, Five years ago me and a buddy did MIL, CHCx2, STL, BOS, HoF, BAL in 8 days. This year we are taking it easy with just 5 game…

Started by William Sanderson

1 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by David Lasdon

Awesome Transportation Alternative for gettin around town on your trips!

My friends and I just went on our 4th annual Spring Training trip to AZ. We discovered a gem! An app called "Uber." Use my promo code 5pi2z…

Started by Julie Esler

4 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Julie Esler

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service