Travel (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New blogg entry, 30 ballpark tour by blind fan in 2012

Hi everyone, just posted to my blog about the dream tour I will actually get to take in 2012.  Looking forward to thoughts, feedback, ideas…

Started by Reggie Deal

1 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Reggie Deal

Anybody going to the Phillies at Mets game Saturday?

Just got last minute tickets to go this Sat's game. Got great seats down RF behind 1B. Halladay is scheduled to pitch. Not sure if he will…

Started by Tim Choiniere

0 Sep 21, 2011

Trip scheduling and planning

I just launched a website for planning out ballpark road trips and thought it might come in handy www.baseballtripplanner.com I'm constan…

Started by Mike Romito (13)

26 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by joe nadon 7/10

Playoff game at Turner Field (fingers crossed)

gonna be close to Atlanta mid Oct, and hoping the Braves make a run in the playoffs to coincide with that trip. anyone who's been to Turner…

Started by joe nadon 7/10

2 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by joe nadon 7/10

My Sports Travel blog

I began a blog 2 days ago to chronicle my sports travels.  I am at the tail end of my MLB 30 journey and will complete all 30 stadiums by t…

Started by Patrick Reyes (32)

0 Sep 2, 2011

EVERY PARK ONE SEASON ON THE HARLEY

Hi all I am going to plan a trip on my Harley to hit all 30 parks in one season. I hope I am able to plan this for 2012 or 2013. A challeng…

Started by RICK BOGOFF

1 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Craig (17)

Stadium Reviewers

Hello fellow chasers-   Craig was kind enough to give me permission to post what is essentially a help wanted ad on the site. I run a site…

Started by Paul Swaney (19)

3 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Paul Swaney (19)

Road Trip Music

OK, this topic is probably a little bit off what we'd normally discuss but I thought it would be fun to ask the question.   When you're on…

Started by Kurt Smith

6 May 15, 2011
Reply by Kurt Smith

3 games in one day!

I urge any ballpark chaser in the nyc vicinity to accomplish a rare feat tomorrow. The mets have a double header starting at 1210p and the…

Started by Thirty26(42)

2 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Jack (6)

2011 Planned Trips

With the 2011 schedule released has anyone began their planning for next year? Maybe I am since the Seattle Mariners are having a forgetful…

Started by Mike O.

29 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Kurt Smith

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

What's Hot Right Now... 

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service