You made it! Happy Opening Day, Chasers! It's an annual tradition of ours to track opening day attendance to see if we have Chasers at every Major League ballpark. After 9 years, we have yet to do it. Will this be the year? Let's use this thread to keep track. Please post your picture below (in the comments) from your opening day game! Remember, we want all 30 ballparks represented so this goes beyond today.

Views: 779

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I’m at Camden Yards but I don’t see how to upload a photo

Hi Kevin! You can post your picture within the comments. See my picture for an example of the button you use to attach the photo. 

I'm guessing Kevin was trying to post a picture from his phone. I wasn't able to find a way to do it either, so my pic had to wait until I got home.

Oh, I bet you were using the "mobile optimized view" on your phone. If you switch the view to "desktop view", all the functions work the same as if you are using a computer. 

Cubs vs Marlins at Marlins Park. Go Cubs!
Texas Rangers!!! Astros vs Rangers. Can’t post a picture.

It's not "a moment in the sun" but it is Opening Day at SunTrust Park in The ATL!

Attachments:

Awesome! Thanks for posting, Jennifer! Enjoy your opening day at the ballpark! 

You can't have a game in all 30 ballparks on Opening Day. IJS.

You are correct, Kristin! As stated above, we want to see all 30 ballparks represented, so this goes beyond today. Every ballpark eventually has their own opening game. :)

Rays come back and beat the Red Sox 6-4 at Tropicana Field

Haha...great picture Tom! Thanks for posting!

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

What's Hot Right Now... 

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service