Too late to vote?
1) The cowbells in Tampa Bay.
2) Shouting "O" in the National Anthem in Baltimore
3) "Thank God I'm A Country Boy" in Baltimore (and Atlanta now...grr)
4) The Home Depot tools race in Atlanta
5) Harry Kalas singing "High Hopes" on the scoreboard after a Phillies win
I would vote for #3, but that was a Memorial Stadium thing and I think it should have been left there. As it is #5 is pretty cool, but I like Sweet Caroline at Fenway too.
Hmmm...I'll have to get back on this one...