Ballparks (369)

Featured Discussions

Can you guess the ballpark??

https://sprestondesigns.com/pages/can-you-guess-the-ballpark Fun activity! I love the minimalist designs!

Started by Katie (30)Latest Reply

Article about refreshing Ballparks

Thought some of the other ballpark chasers here might enjoy this article about some of the things some ballparks are doing to refresh their…

Started by Katie (30)Latest Reply

Places around Comerica Park

Our group is traveling to Comerica in a couple weeks and I’m looking for suggestions for bars and restaurants within walking distance of th…

Started by Tom StringerLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can you guess the ballpark??

https://sprestondesigns.com/pages/can-you-guess-the-ballpark Fun activity! I love the minimalist designs!

Started by Katie (30)

0 Oct 27, 2023

Article about refreshing Ballparks

Thought some of the other ballpark chasers here might enjoy this article about some of the things some ballparks are doing to refresh their…

Started by Katie (30)

0 Sep 25, 2023

Fixtures fixed for 2024

Hi the schedule for 2024 has been published and I’m looking to fly over from England to tick 2 more parks off , namely the Florida two ho…

Started by Richard Gandy

0 Aug 14, 2023

Places around Comerica Park

Our group is traveling to Comerica in a couple weeks and I’m looking for suggestions for bars and restaurants within walking distance of th…

Started by Tom Stringer

0 Aug 4, 2023

HELP! PASSPORT CLEAR INSERT PAGES NEEDED

Hello! My son and I have been chasing for a few years and after a banner week last week we hit Toronto and Fenway; just one more to go now!…

Started by Eric Corcoran

0 Jul 17, 2023

Midnight Sun Classic

I'm interested in knowing if anyone has been to (or has heard of) the Midnight Sun Classic? It's played at Growden Memorial Park, in Fairba…

Started by Sam Spear (26ML/139MiL/11ST/3ex)

4 May 11, 2023
Reply by Sam Spear (26ML/139MiL/11ST/3ex)

Coors Field

Heading to Coors field this summer... day game so what aide do i need seating to keep out of the sun. ALSO... will be traveling in RV.. an…

Started by Dennis Westover

0 Feb 4, 2023

Coors Field Trip

Heading to Coors Field in September vs. Giants on 9/19/22. This will be stadium 26 out of 30. Any suggestions for sites to see in Color…

Started by Ed Fagan

2 Dec 12, 2022
Reply by Chris Gioe -- 29

Heading to Phoenix

Heading to Phoenix to see the Twins in two weeks.  Going to be easier to see them at every park with the new scheduling starting next year.…

Started by Jim Nelson 55/382 total

0 Jun 2, 2022

PNC Ballpark Saturday, May 21

I just made plans to go to the Pittsburgh area this weekend to go to the Monroeville Mall Baseball card show.  Weather permitting, we plan…

Started by Mike Rich

1 May 17, 2022
Reply by Mike Rich

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

What's Hot Right Now... 

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service