Ballparks (369)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fixture changes

Hi guys, I’m from Leeds, England and am travelling fir another trip to add 3 more stadiums to my list, this time to Southern California I…

Started by Richard Gandy

0 Mar 18, 2019

Hotels near Rogers Centre

Looking to take our yearly trip to Toronto next summer and I’m wondering if it’s worthwhile to stay at the hotel inside the park. We like t…

Started by Tom Stringer

2 Mar 17, 2019
Reply by Dan Davies

Interactive map of all 30 MLB ballparks

Hey everyone, I thought I share with you all a neat interactive map of all 30 MLB stadiums ranked by seating capacity. What do you think?

Started by Elrich Gatz

0 Jan 2, 2019

Minimalist Ballpark quiz

I know you've all seen S Preston's minimalist art, as I believe he joined the annual chaser outing this year. Here's a cool quiz in LA Time…

Started by Katie (30)

2 Aug 1, 2018
Reply by Joey

Feedback on my blog

Hey fellow baseball fans - During the 2015-16 seasons, I made it out to a game at all 30 MLB venues. It was a great experience and lots of…

Started by Joe Adona

0 Jul 27, 2018

MLB Weird Ground Rules Quiz

Kind of a cool way to recall all of your visits to ballparks...  How many can you get correct?? I was only able to get 2.... https://www.ml

Started by Katie (30)

1 Jul 25, 2018
Reply by Joey

Fenway vs. Wrigley

So last year I hit Fenway Park and this past weekend I went and saw the Cubs in Wrigley. I'm trying to judge only based on the stadiums the…

Started by Ryan Cole Brewer

9 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by Tom M.

SunTrust Park- Atlanta

Heading back to Atlanta this summer with the family.  It'll be ballpark #14 for most of us, and #5 for the baby.   I know we're just starti…

Started by dctwoody(15)

15 Jul 15, 2018
Reply by Scott Schminky

Texas Rangers

We are thinking of slipping over to Texas to see the Rangers this August before they change parks in 2020. Any suggestions re: lodging? We…

Started by Dan Tinnel

3 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Craig (17)

Team or Ballpark

The question I have is do most count home teams visited or ballparks visited.  For me, doing this is about being at a ballpark I have never…

Started by Aaron(27/30)

9 Jun 19, 2018
Reply by Aaron Hacherl 55

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

What's Hot Right Now... 

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service