Travel (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

more than 30

i have not tried and cannot try 30 in 30. however in my lifetime i have been to 50 not including (but will get nationals park at least this…

Started by doug duane[50)

4 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by doug duane[50)

Same Day Double Header - Milwaukee and Chicago

At the end of this month, I'm visiting Chicago and I have tickets to a Sunday night, Cubs vs. Cards game at Wrigley Field at 7:00, p.m. I h…

Started by Rob K

5 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by The KJ

Chicago - Milwaukee

I would really appreciate some advice on a trip to Chicago and then Milwaukee. We are attempting to watch the Cubs, White Sox and Brewers,…

Started by Paul Self

6 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Paul Swaney (19)

Baseball Road Trip 2009 has begun!!

So as I type this message we are currently just over an hour outside of Baltimore (BWI), into our 4th hour of flight, at about 39,000 FT up…

Started by Ken Lee (30/43)

8 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Ken Lee (30/43)

CLEVELAND ROAD TRIP

I will be going to cleveland in a few weeks,just looking to see if anyone has any tips,or spots I should check out when I go,any tips would…

Started by Aron Lecea

3 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Eric Frohriep (19)

Thirty27 on TWIB...

I read where Josh was going to be followed around NYC the other day by TWIB... anyone know when that will be on? I just watched this weeks…

Started by Ken Lee (30/43)

16 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by Korbid Thompson

Yankee Stadium

So here's the plan: I am going to New York City this July to see the Yanks play the Sox, as it's the final year for The House That Ruth Bui…

Started by John

6 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by Craig (17)

thirty27.com

Hi, my name is Josh Robbins. I thought you might be interested in my world record attempt starting June 16th in Seattle, WA. http://laist.…

Started by Thirty26(42)

3 Jun 6, 2008
Reply by Kyle Fricke

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

What's Hot Right Now... 

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service