Travel (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cleveland/Detroit/Chicago/Milwaukee Road Trip - Recommendations

I have a road trip planned in a couple weeks that will take me to games in Cleveland, Detroit, Chicago, and Milwaukee (coming from New Jers…

Started by Kerry S (21)

10 May 31, 2015
Reply by Laura Jean

2015 Ballpark Trip - 4 Potential Choices

Hi Chasers, I've been to 15 MLB ballparks and going on my annual trip this year. Would love to get some feedback from you all on which trip…

Started by Juan G. Ruiz

51 May 26, 2015
Reply by Juan G. Ruiz

Miami parking tips?

Anyone have a good tip? Anyone take the metro?

Started by Bob Bruce

13 May 25, 2015
Reply by Bob Bruce

2015 schedule

I am trying to plan my annual trip and want to see two games on the same trip in close proximity. Do you know where I can get a copy of a m…

Started by Shawn Oubre

2 May 18, 2015
Reply by Hawkeye (10)

New planning tool

Hi guys, I just finished a beta version of my free day-by-day trip planning tool: www.baseballtripplanner.appspot.com. I'd love some feedba…

Started by Ben Walsh

2 May 15, 2015
Reply by Ben Walsh

RV overnights near Atlanta?

Anybody have suggestions for an RV park within driving distance of the game at Turner Field We were thinking McDonough?

Started by Pamela Ryan

0 Apr 25, 2015

Toronto Transportation

I have just a few more ballparks to go and one of them left is Toronto. I'll need to get from Pearson Airport to the Renaissance and I can'…

Started by David Lasdon

17 Apr 25, 2015
Reply by Jay D.

April 2015 Trip in the Works

After a year off, I am excited to revisit some parks this season, starting in April with a trip to DC, Baltimore and Philly. Anyone have ad…

Started by Eric Kabakoff (35)

24 Mar 20, 2015
Reply by Eric Kabakoff (35)

Montreal spring training games

Hello Chasers! We are a young couple from Montreal which visited all 30 MLB ballparks during the summer of 2014. We were so lucky to meet w…

Started by Montreal On the road

0 Mar 4, 2015

Overwhelmed!

I'm new to this website and am a bit overwhelmed by the sheer volume of information. My husband and I are planning a 30-MLB Park trip this…

Started by Pamela Ryan

14 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by Pamela Ryan

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service