Baseball (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MLB.tv Subscription

Does anyone subscribe to MLB.tv? I'm looking to subscribe since I travel a bunch. I would like to have the ability to watch the games on my…

Started by Katie (30)

9 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Katie (30)

2012 Baseball Draw / Schedule - Question from Australia

Hi, we are coming to the USA for our honeymoon in May 2012.  My fiance loves Major League Baseball and watches it on TV any chance he can g…

Started by Hayley Stewart

13 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Laura

Tentative Schedule to Confirmed... The Difference?

Hi fellas,   Im planning a baseball holiday in July 2012 on the East, with NY as the central spot. I'm ecstatic that the Blue Jays will be…

Started by Chris Parker

5 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Mary (17)

MLB Schedule 2012

Hi. Question from Australia. Is the MLB schedule usually released in September or after the Winter meetings? Heading to the East Coast in J…

Started by Scott Murray

9 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Danny Abend

Opening Day!

Anyone as excited as I am? I'll be flying down to LA, to see the Giants open the season at Chavez Ravine. Pretty bummed they didn't get to…

Started by Evan (13)

7 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Kurt Smith

MLB.com At Bat 2010

Anyone subscribe to MLB.com At Bat 2010 for their mobile phone?? http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/6743 (available on BlackBe…

Started by Katie (30)

5 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Katie (30)

Grass between the bases

Which, if any, MLB stadiums have grass between the bases? I’m watching the Mets vs Marlins playing at Hiram Bithorn Stadium on ESPN this e…

Started by meg minard (30/44/205)

1 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Tim

MLB Thesis Survey

Hey everyone! This questionnaire is part of my Sport Management Graduate thesis project. The purpose of the survey is to explore Major Leag…

Started by Thirty26(42)

0 Jun 29, 2010

Batting Stance Guy

Has anyone seen the Batting Stance Guy? I have to give him a plug for making me laugh! Here is my favorite video...of course it is the Reds…

Started by Craig (17)

2 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Jack (6)

Say it ain't so Manny...

From ESPN: Major League Baseball is expected to announce Thursday that Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Manny Ramirez has tested positive fo…

Started by Ken Lee (30/43)

0 May 7, 2009

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service