Tickets (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2012 Arizona Diamondbacks Tickets

Yes, I realize the post-season hasn't even ended, and it may be a bit premature to post.... but with fans planning their 2012 road trips, I…

Started by Paula Vaughnn

0 Oct 10, 2011

Cardinals @ Pirates Ticket Sept. 13th

I have an extra ticket to the game on Sept. 13th at PNC Park.  The Pirates will be playing the St. Louis Cardinals.  The ticket is an inf…

Started by Dan Davies

0 Aug 23, 2011

brewers tickets

planning on being in Miwaukee in August.  Would I be ok to buy tickets the night of the game? Looking for 4 tickets in the medium price ran…

Started by DAN C.

8 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by DAN C.

Where to sit? Ticket help for 4 stadiums

I will be going to 4 stadiums this summer, and was wondering about where to sit at each stadium. I normally just do some research but I am…

Started by Paul Skopek (28)

2 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Kurt Smith

Reds/Indians ticket for sale below FV (July 1 - Great American Ballpark) - great seat for the Ohio Cup!

I have 1 ticket for sale for the Reds/Indians game Friday, July 1 in Cincinnati at 7:10pm.  The seat is in section 128A, row G, seat 5 (dug…

Started by Jeff Cooney

0 Apr 1, 2011

Tickets

Does anyone buy/sell tickets on this site? I have 2 I can't use because the game was rained out. I'd like to get rid of them for a discount.

Started by Jeff Cooney

6 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Jeff Cooney

Travelzoo ticket deals

I just received an email from Travelzoo that I thought other chasers might be interested in. Check it out here. http://deals.travelzoo.com/

Started by Jack (6)

5 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Craig (17)

Chicago 7/30

Just wanted to post a FYI for anyone thinking about making a trip to Chicago to catch either a Cubs or Sox game. On July 30, the Cubs have…

Started by Mike Z (12)

2 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Mike Z (12)

Mets Tickets...

Anyone heard anything as to when tickets to Mets games in June will go onsale?

Started by Ken Lee (30/43)

5 May 1, 2009
Reply by Ken Lee (30/43)

Yankees Tickets?

Does anyone have information on when individual tickets go on sale for the Yankees next year? I really want to get out to a game in April b…

Started by Jack (6)

8 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Ken Lee (30/43)

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service