Anyone know of a printer or program that would list name of stadium and year attended on a baseball themed parchment, suitable for framing? 

Could be divided by retired stadiums as well as AL/NL. 

BEEN THERE!, Inc  used to do it but is now apparently out of business.

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's odd that their website is still up but its inactive. Hmmm, I don't know of another company that offers this and it isn't something in our near term vision. Do you have a picture of what they looked like? I wonder if you could just take it in to your local print shop to see if they could recreate it.
Let me know how this works out for you! Sounds like a great idea. I thought about doing the same but someone incorporating a picture of my friend and I at each bpark!

I have begun creating a powerpoint with two slides per ballpark.  First slide will be a picture of me at the ballpark, name of the park, and the seat location/date/and teams with final score.  Then a second slide with random pics I took at that park.  These slides can be exported as PDF so I can print them if I like.

Jeff

Never seen anything like that. But have you heard of this map company? http://www.mapyourtravels.com/personalized-baseball-map

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service