Hello!

I will be heading to LA end of April/ Early May to watch the Twins play the Dodgers and Angels. I'm looking for suggestions for visiting LA...

-Should we get a rental car, or just Uber everywhere?

-Looking for a cheap place to stay, and location (should we stay closer to Angel or Dodger stadium)? 

-What other things would you recommend we see in LA?

-Any tips or tricks on getting to Angel and Dodger Stadium?

We also got lucky with the schedule. The Twins have a day off between the 2 LA series, which the Padres have a home game. So we plan on driving down to San Diego to add that ballpark to the list. Just a day trip... Any advice about that drive or the ballpark? 

Thank you!

Views: 305

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Should we get a rental car, or just Uber everywhere? This isn't an easy question to answer. 

If you were just going to Anaheim you could easily find a hotel with a shuttle to the stadium. If you were just going to LA you could pick out a downtown hotel that would be close to the stadium. But there's no easy way to get around LA without a car. There is a train from LA to Anaheim. Parking at downtown LA hotels is really pricey.

Looking for a cheap place to stay, and location (should we stay closer to Angel or Dodger stadium)? It makes sense to stay close to Anaheim Stadium in Anaheim. In LA you can choose a hotel close to a Metro that'd take you to Union Station for the Dodger Express unless you're driving. 

Hi, I'm also going to both those cities games.  Have motel reservations about a mile down the main drag in each city.  Plan on taking the bus back and forth.  If it's a nice night might even walk back and forth.  I'm renting a car but this way can leave it at the motel.  Which games are you going to?  Both Dodger games and Fri./Sat. here.  Also going to the get together in Texas in July.  Hoping to see Tom _____  from Ohio last year in Cleburne Tx.

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

What's Hot Right Now... 

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service