Travel (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Toronto Transportation

I have just a few more ballparks to go and one of them left is Toronto. I'll need to get from Pearson Airport to the Renaissance and I can'…

Started by David Lasdon

17 Apr 25, 2015
Reply by Jay D.

April 2015 Trip in the Works

After a year off, I am excited to revisit some parks this season, starting in April with a trip to DC, Baltimore and Philly. Anyone have ad…

Started by Eric Kabakoff (35)

24 Mar 20, 2015
Reply by Eric Kabakoff (35)

Montreal spring training games

Hello Chasers! We are a young couple from Montreal which visited all 30 MLB ballparks during the summer of 2014. We were so lucky to meet w…

Started by Montreal On the road

0 Mar 4, 2015

Overwhelmed!

I'm new to this website and am a bit overwhelmed by the sheer volume of information. My husband and I are planning a 30-MLB Park trip this…

Started by Pamela Ryan

14 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by Pamela Ryan

Which itinerary for 2015?

Hi, I want to do a baseball trip in late April or early May. Any feedback on which itinerary would be best would be appreciated. I have no…

Started by Jeff Anderson

8 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by Reed MacDonald

Advice for 14-Day trip in august 2015

Hi, I'm new to this site (found while searching on google). I'm living in germany and I'm planning a 14-Day trip next august to see maybe…

Started by Ronny Seitz

3 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by Douglas Price Blissit

Travel Companies

Anyone know of any other ballpark tour companies other than Jay Buckley or Sports Travel and Tours? Thanks!

Started by Scott Cipolla

6 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Gary Herman

Atlanta

I'm thinking of heading to Atlanta for labor day weekend to catch a game at Turner Field. Any suggestions for hotels in the area, particula…

Started by Mike Przybyla

6 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Tom Kogel

Free Hotel

Friday night I watched the Brave's Mike Minor throw no-hit ball for the first 7 2/3 innings against the Reds. It made me think how exciting…

Started by Tom Kogel

0 Aug 23, 2014

Travel to Chicago ballparks

I lived in Chicago as a student but it has been a long time. I will be visiting both stadiums in August and I am wondering about the safety…

Started by Ann G.

9 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Mike Przybyla

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

MLB Ballpark Pass-Port Book

© 2017   Created by Ballpark Chasers  

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service