Travel (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spring Training Stadium Help

I am heading to the Sarasota area for Spring Training for a week for the first time. Will be going to the following stadiums 1 & 2. For…

Started by Tim Choiniere

26 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Tim Choiniere

Master Schedule for "doubleheader" trips

Great idea... may have to pull this off somewhere this year... http://mlbreports.com/2013/02/05/master-sked/

Started by WahooLifer (7)

5 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Bob D (MLB 30/48 total 442)

Pittsburg ?s

I will be near Washington DC during the second week of April for some work training. I have already seen the Nationals Park and was hoping…

Started by Jarom Lewis (13)

0 Mar 6, 2013

Train or drive the East Coast Swing

I have two kids, 2 yrs and 8 yrs, was wondering if it would be easier to rent a car to get between cities, or take the train. Was waffling…

Started by Lisa

11 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Sharon (25 Parks)

travel question

I am considering a trip to DC this summer.Would be going to see at least one game each of the Nats and Orioles. But, my question is, how ha…

Started by Jon (4/6)

18 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Jon (4/6)

Math Teacher's Baseball Grant

Hey everyone! I am a HS Math Teacher and was recently awarded a grant to spend the month of June traveling to over 12 different stadiums/ci…

Started by Ken Eichberg

0 Jan 14, 2013

Planning Trip to all 30

Now that the schedules are out, I am trying to plan a trip to see all 30 MLB parks next year. I've got a few different routes to look into,…

Started by Eric Bynum

0 Dec 9, 2012

30 in 30???????????

We are tring to see if we can drive to all 30 parks in 30 days. We have the best route planned and are trying to see what the easiest way t…

Started by Dan Williams

4 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Rich LoCascio

Rangers Ballpark and the BOOMSTICK!

Started by joe nadon 7/10

5 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by joe nadon 7/10

Cubs at Every Ballpark

I'm new to this site, but I really like what I've seen so far.  I just wanted to share what my life goal for Ballpark chasing.  My goal is…

Started by Tom Bizzell (5/1/2)

4 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by John (20 current MLB/11 old MLB)

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

What's Hot Right Now... 

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service