Ballparks (356)

Featured Discussions

Meet Up

If anyone is interested in minors/independent as well, I'm looking to go to the Cleburne Railroaders game the night before the meet up game…

Started by Daniel KaneLatest Reply

EPIC west coast trip

Here are the games I am going to this summer.  If anyone is planning on going to any of these, let me know....I'd love to meet up 7/3 Arizo…

Started by Aaron(22/25)Latest Reply

2020 Nats-Phillies-Orioles trip

Has anyone looked into the 2020 season yet? I'd like to see the Nats/Phillies/Orioles within a 4 day period that includes a weekend. Let me…

Started by Ryan Cole BrewerLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meet Up

If anyone is interested in minors/independent as well, I'm looking to go to the Cleburne Railroaders game the night before the meet up game…

Started by Daniel Kane

2 Mar 7
Reply by Daniel Kane

2020 Nats-Phillies-Orioles trip

Has anyone looked into the 2020 season yet? I'd like to see the Nats/Phillies/Orioles within a 4 day period that includes a weekend. Let me…

Started by Ryan Cole Brewer

5 Mar 2
Reply by Ryan Cole Brewer

EPIC west coast trip

Here are the games I am going to this summer.  If anyone is planning on going to any of these, let me know....I'd love to meet up 7/3 Arizo…

Started by Aaron(22/25)

0 Jan 31

WE DID IT!!!!!

Well.....the "Sisters of Baseball" completed our Livin' The Dream Ballpark Tour Bucket List!!! It's been an interesting challenge to com…

Started by Donna Lewis

3 Nov 20, 2019
Reply by Casey Sudetic

Iron Horse Tour to fight Lou Gehrig’s Disease

Greetings from the road! I have 1 game left at Suntrust Park on Sep 8th to complete my Iron Horse Tour.  I’m  raising awareness and money t…

Started by Larry Falivena

0 Sep 6, 2019

Houston question

I’m going to Houston Saturday for the game against the Mariners to get park #26. It’s Justin Verlander bobble head day. Given he just tosse…

Started by Rik C. (26)

0 Sep 3, 2019

Fast way in to Yankee Stadium

Just went to Yankee stadium.  Lines are long but in right field there is a line to get into the Hard Rock Café.  Get in that line and walk…

Started by John Q (51)

0 Sep 2, 2019

Tickets

I heard the Cubs no longer offer actual tickets and now everything is digital?  Is this true?  If so, is there an actual way to get physica…

Started by Jeff McNee

9 Aug 30, 2019
Reply by Mike T 6

Cleveland and Pittsburgh same day!

Doing two stadiums today. 1 and 7pm!

Started by Hawkeye (10)

0 Aug 7, 2019

Ballpark Rankings

What is everybody's favorite ballparks? I made a system to rank the parks. It's definitely not perfect, but it is a system. And I ranked al…

Started by Michael Sellers

9 Jul 25, 2019
Reply by Michael Sellers

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

Art baseballs - by Unforgettaballs

© 2020   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service