Ballparks (369)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AP covers the ballpark chase!

Ran across this article: http://www.sfgate.com/sports/article/Take-me-out-to-the-ballgame-at-30-big-league-parks-4351092.php Pretty cool to…

Started by Evan (13)

0 Mar 17, 2013

Where in the ballparks should I sit to complete the 30?

Hey guys, I'm over from England this June again to visit the last 4 stadia to complete all the MLB stadia that I've been trying to see on…

Started by James Matthew Clark

2 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by James Matthew Clark

Over from England to complete the 30!

Hey guys, I've been coming over from England for 8 years now, mostly watching the Mets around the country and are now up to 26 of the 30 s…

Started by James Matthew Clark

8 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by James Matthew Clark

All 30 road trip!

Hi everyone! This season I am going to see all 30 on a 2.5 month road trip across America with my friend Phillip! We will definitely need p…

Started by Reachelle Spieker

0 Feb 10, 2013

30 ballparks 1 month!!!!

hi, I'm from Dominican Republic and I want to make a journey of 30 ballparks in one month, bringing my Dominican flag. My country loves bas…

Started by Jepssy Beltre Santana

0 Dec 10, 2012

2013 Schedule in spreadsheet form?

Hey Ballpark Chasers: Time to start scheming about next year's trip(s). Has anyone come across a site that has the entire MLB schedule in a…

Started by Randall Moore (41)

1 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Andrew Pautz

MLB to open season in Australia in 2014?

This rumor is starting to get some legs. In 1914 the Chicago White Sox and New York Giants had an around the world tour- one of the stops w…

Started by Jim Wood (46 MLB)

2 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Thequesters Too

New Ballpark for Los Angeles Angels?

Came across this article this morning. With the Downtown LA site looking like the frontrunner for an NFL stadium this could pose to be an i…

Started by Jim Wood (46 MLB)

8 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Thequesters Too

2013 Master Schedule Released

Can't wait to go through this and plan next year's trip. From MLB.com: 2013 Master Schedule Major League Baseball on Wednesday released its…

Started by John (20 current MLB/11 old MLB)

2 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Mike Romito (13)

Baseball Stadium Hall of Fame

Driving back from New Orleans, I was wondering, if ballparks had a Hall of Fame, what would be the criteria to get a stadium into the Hall?…

Started by Mark (53)

7 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by John (20 current MLB/11 old MLB)

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

What's Hot Right Now... 

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service