Ballparks (369)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any other websites like this?

Hi, my name is Kevin and I am a baseball park junkie!! LOL!! My goal in life is to visit every baseball stadium like the most of you on th…

Started by The KJ

4 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Jack (6)

Land Shark Stadium?

Did anyone hear that Dolphin Stadium changed its name to Land Shark Stadium? No, that is not a typo. They really did rename Dolphin Stadium…

Started by Craig (17)

5 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Craig (17)

Irritated with MLB Network...

I am irritated with MLB Network and their scheduling. Last night just before midnight PST, I noticed that at midnight they had scheduled an…

Started by Ken Lee (30/43)

4 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Ken Lee (30/43)

St. Louis

I am going to be going to St. Louis this weekend to see the Cards take on the Twins and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions that we…

Started by Mike Z (12)

0 Jun 22, 2009

PNC Park

I'm going for the first time this weekend. Any recommendations on the Park or surronding area. I know I want to check out Manny Sanguillen'…

Started by Eric Frohriep (19)

6 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Miguel Rodriguez

09 Trips

curious what everyone's ball park trips look like this summer. in july off to Rangers, Astros, Twins, Brewers and Cubs in that order. flyin…

Started by Doug

13 Jun 13, 2009

A couple interesting articles on MSNBC today...

Heaven, Hell and the ultimate baseball road trip. 5 tips for a happy ballpark road trip. Interesting articles, after you read them, let m…

5 Jun 13, 2009

Anyone following 30 Ballparks in 30 days?

Am I reading it wrong or do they have 2 games scheduled for today at the same time? Anyone see this or is it just me?

14 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Tom

Forbes' Stadium Rankings--What do you think?

http://www.forbes.com/2009/04/14/best-baseball-stadiums-lifestyle-sports-baseball-stadiums_slide_2.html?partner=yahoosports How Safeco did…

Started by Austen

4 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Craig (17)

RIP Mark Fidrych

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4065778 What a terrible day for the baseball world. One of its most entertaining pitchers is g…

1 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Tim

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

What's Hot Right Now... 

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service