New blogg entry, 30 ballpark tour by blind fan in 2012

Hi everyone, just posted to my blog about the dream tour I will actually get to take in 2012.  Looking forward to thoughts, feedback, ideas, and maybe even meeting up with a couple of you.  Meg and I already are discussing Denver via email.

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Guys, I wanted thoughts on something I'm discovering tonight while online.  it seems that many ballpark travelers like me and RJ who want to do the 30 parks in2012, have been able to get some assistance through donations.  I'm very fortunate that I received some life insurance money that can pay for all of my trip if necessary, but my wife would still like to see if we could get some donations for my tour, because it would be les of a hit to what is a good start at a savings account for me.  So do any of you have an idea as to how I should best approach this?

There are two organizations I'd love to do some form of awareness for, because they mean something to me personally.  One would be the march of Dimes, since I was a very premature baby and that caused the blindness, the other being the Thyroid Cancer Association, since I'm a 2008 survivor of that disease.  Any ideas are of course appreciated.

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

What's Hot Right Now... 

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service