Ballparks (369)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RIP Harry Kalas...

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4064793 One of the greatest voices, not only in baseball, but overall, was silenced today. I r…

Started by Ken Lee (30/43)

2 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Tim

Getting that itch...

I'm getting that itch... that itch to plan a Baseball Road Trip!! I'm putting together a couple possible quick weekends. Can't wait for tic…

4 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by larry foglyano

Yankee Stadium seats

Just a quick update...we finished up the Dallas Cowboys stadium project and are headed to NY in two weeks to begin taking out all of the st…

Started by S&S Seating

0 Mar 2, 2009

Dodger/Angels Stadium

Hi, I am thinking about a trip to see the Angels and Dodgers games. Does anyone have a recommendation if it would be better staying near An…

Started by Kevin Matthews

1 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Craig (17)

Cathedrals of the Game

My cable company is offering a free trial for the new MLB Network. Its nice to see a little baseball news in between all the football and b…

Started by Jack (6)

9 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Jack (6)

Farewell Tiger Stadium...

I just started to follow the recent news of the demolition of old Tiger Stadium. I didn't realize the movement behind trying to save the pa…

Started by Jack (6)

6 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by S&S Seating

Nationals Park Sunday June 8

I just got back from a visit to Nationals Park in Washington DC. Its a nice park, but just average as far as the new parks go. The food and…

Started by SteveHarvill(30/43)

7 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by James D (29/42)

Baseball... Florida Style!

So 2 weeks from tomorrow I will be in Tampa for a Jays vs Rays game. 3 days later I will be in Miami for a Mets vs Marlins game. I'm just c…

1 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by Craig (17)

Aisle 4, Row 8, Seat 113

One of the most famous seats in baseball history is Aisle 4, Row 8, Seat 113. Trivia Question... What is the stadium and why it is famous…

Started by Craig (17)

10 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Sven (27)

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

What's Hot Right Now... 

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service