All Discussions Tagged '0' (564)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Los Angeles/ San Diego Recommendations

Hello!  I will be heading to LA end of April/ Early May to watch the Twins play the Dodgers and Angels. I'm looking for suggestions for vis…

Started by Greg Rasmussen

2 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by Jim Nelson 55/382 total

EPIC west coast trip

Here are the games I am going to this summer.  If anyone is planning on going to any of these, let me know....I'd love to meet up 7/3 Arizo…

Started by Aaron(27/30)

0 Jan 31, 2020

WE DID IT!!!!!

Well.....the "Sisters of Baseball" completed our Livin' The Dream Ballpark Tour Bucket List!!! It's been an interesting challenge to com…

Started by Donna Lewis

3 Nov 20, 2019
Reply by Casey Sudetic

Iron Horse Tour to fight Lou Gehrig’s Disease

Greetings from the road! I have 1 game left at Suntrust Park on Sep 8th to complete my Iron Horse Tour.  I’m  raising awareness and money t…

Started by Larry Falivena

0 Sep 6, 2019

Houston question

I’m going to Houston Saturday for the game against the Mariners to get park #26. It’s Justin Verlander bobble head day. Given he just tosse…

Started by Rik C. (26)

0 Sep 3, 2019

Fast way in to Yankee Stadium

Just went to Yankee stadium.  Lines are long but in right field there is a line to get into the Hard Rock Café.  Get in that line and walk…

Started by John Q (51)

0 Sep 2, 2019

Tickets

I heard the Cubs no longer offer actual tickets and now everything is digital?  Is this true?  If so, is there an actual way to get physica…

Started by Jeff McNee

9 Aug 30, 2019
Reply by Mike T 6

Cleveland and Pittsburgh same day!

Doing two stadiums today. 1 and 7pm!

Started by Hawkeye (10)

0 Aug 7, 2019

Ballpark Rankings

What is everybody's favorite ballparks? I made a system to rank the parks. It's definitely not perfect, but it is a system. And I ranked al…

Started by Michael Sellers

9 Jul 25, 2019
Reply by Michael Sellers

DC to Phil to Balt

Hi everyone.  We are doing the following trip next week: 7/28: Nationals (vs Dodgers) 7/30: Phillies (vs Giants) 8/2: Orioles (vs Blue Jays…

Started by Tom & Lindz (father/daughter)(2)

0 Jul 20, 2019

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

What's Hot Right Now... 

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service