For some unknown reason, the website flagr.com, has been down for a week. Ballpark Chasers use their map tool to create a customizable road map of the stadiums they have visited. We are currently trying to reach the staff at Flagr to see if this is a temporary problem or if they have folded operations. Stay tuned for updates and thanks for your patience.

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like they are back up and running! We are still working on another solution to be embedded within ballparkchasers.com, rather than using another website. Stay tuned...
Do you know if Flagr.com is currently having issues? I get a Status: 500 Internal Server Error when I try to access it. Thanks.
uggh...so frustrating! I am hoping to have our own map application by opening day 2010 so we don't have to use flagr. Stay tuned!
I have been having that issue since I joined a while ago actually... I tried to do a map using google maps, but it doesn't show up correctly when I try to apply a link. If anyone else has any ideas until Craig is able to unveil the Ballpark Chasers map application, would love to hear them!
Hey Katie! We have decided not to go with Google maps because of the html code it requires. If we allowed, it would open up potential security issues when members could copy and paste a specific type of code to their profile pages. Basically, we don't want someone to crash our site!

We have played with several type of maps and have found only flagr.com is code friendly. Unfortunately, their service is terrible and unreliable.

I am really hoping to have a solution by opening day. Thanks for your patience.
Good news! We have our new ballpark map widget live on the site! Click the tab above or here. We will be adding directions later but feel free to start playing around with it.

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

What's Hot Right Now... 

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service