Does anyone have information on when individual tickets go on sale for the Yankees next year? I really want to get out to a game in April but am sure they will be hard to come by.

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Jack

We are following this as well. I will let you know once I hear something! I would love to go to the home/stadium opener but I guarantee it will be next to impossible to get a hold of a pair of tickets.
Any update to this? I'm really curious myself about getting tickets, for later in the year, so I can do the 2 NY parks and DC, then I will be up to date again on them all :)
No firm date just yet but insiders say late February you can buy individual game tickets. Ken, are you still planning to try and break Josh's record?
Hey Craig! I am still planning it, but not this coming summer. Things have happened, like my mother passed away on December 2nd, that makes me need to be a bit more grounded this year. I will attempt it, that's for sure, but its 99% doubtful it will be this summer, sadly. The best I think I will be able to do this year is to do a quick weekend in the DC/NYC area to pick up those parks... that will recomplete my tour anyway, so that will have to do for now :)
Sorry to hear about your mom, Ken. Keep us in the loop of your plans and let me know when you are headed to NY.
Thanks Craig! We are looking at the weekends of August 8-9 or September 25-26 as of right now. Both being Red Sox/Yankees weekends... never done a game like that, would love to expereince that :) To make it work for seeing the Mets and Nationals at thier parks this would work out best. Probably fly to BWI, catch a Nats game, then drive up to NYC. Was hoping for a game at Fenway also, but will probably have to cut that out to make it a quick weekend. Plus, as I said that will recomplete my tour, so that works if its all I can justify at the time :)

Will let ya know more as it comes together :)

Thanks again!
As of 10am (east coast) tickets are officially on sale for individual games to see the Yankees. I am currently trying to get lucky for opening day tickets since they did save a few to sell this morning. No such luck yet...
I tried for the game we will be at in June, the 18th vs the Nat's, and no luck in the bleachers. I guess it's a good thing I bought ours a few weeks ago on Stub Hub!

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

What's Hot Right Now... 

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service