With the 2011 schedule released has anyone began their planning for next year? Maybe I am since the Seattle Mariners are having a forgetful season.

Views: 237

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will be in Nationals Park Friday 4/15 and Rogers Centre over the Summer, that will be 30/30 and leave only Miami for 2012. Not convienced Oakland will ever move
Nothing planned for me in 2011... gotta wait for 2012.
I'm heading to Washington and Oregon (hopefully to a game in Vancouver) next season. Have to wait till the 2011 schedules come out for the minor leagues to plan the trip.
I'm always in planning mode. I attend live sporting events all year round.

Please feel free to check my blog for further details.

Here's the link:

http://royaltytours.blogspot.com/

I was in the Northwest over Labor Day weekend so I can give you some great tips. I know people out there that can possibly help you too.

Just so you know I'm here to help. All you have to do is contact me.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman
Hey Mike- nothing planned for me yet. However, a Texas Duo ballpark trip and/or Target Field is on the top of my list!
Will be going to PNC again for the yearly trip and then hoping for either an East trip (Wash., Phil, Balt, NY) or a Southern trip (Cin, Atl, TB, Mia). Have yet to decide which one. Maybe get to either of the Chicago parks and/or Toronto also. We will see.
I'm definitely going to Washington and Baltimore next April, to get photos for the upcoming Ballpark E-Guides. After that it's up in the air. We may take a trip to Florida next May...which would include a stop in Atlanta of course.

I would love to get back to Wrigley again too. I'm working on the wife with that.

www.BallparkEGuides.com
Going to Phoenix. Driving to San Diego, Anaheim, LA, San Fran, Oakland

Should be fun
Planning to hit Pittsburgh to see my Tigers for a inter league game,and hopefully get to Wrigley before the end of the season. Hopefully all goes well.
Aron - We may hit that series also.  PNC is our favorite and playing the Tigers is a bonus.
Yeah! bonus it is I heard the park is great will be my first time at PNC,hope all goes as planned.
Hope to catch the Marlins in San Juan.  Not sure where they're playing the June 24-26 series vs. Seattle yet.  Would have loved to start the season off in Taiwan, but the Giants had to go and win the Series!

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

What's Hot Right Now... 

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service