2012 Baseball Draw / Schedule - Question from Australia

Hi, we are coming to the USA for our honeymoon in May 2012.  My fiance loves Major League Baseball and watches it on TV any chance he can get here in Australia. 

As we are going to be spending approximately 5 to 6 weeks in the USA, I would love to surprise him and arrange our itinerary so we can go to as many games as possible and see as many ball parks as possible while we are there as we most likely will never get a chance to come back to the US again.

So I was wondering if anyone is please able to tell me where I can find the 2012 Draw / Schedule so I can start planning our trip, where do I buy tickets to the game, can I buy tickets online and if so, what is the website I can do this on, where in the ball park is the best place to sit to watch the game and how much does a ticket normally cost?

Thanks, I look forward to your replies!!

Hayley.

Views: 227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hayley, what a wonderful honeymoon! I'd like to share a tip. Sometimes,while traveling, it's hard to time your visit to coincide with home stands. If you find yourselves in a city while the team is on the road, I highly recommend taking a tour of the ballpark. It's not quite the same as going to a game, but it's still a fabulous way to visit a ballpark. Have fun!

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

What's Hot Right Now... 

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service