Baseball (31)

Featured Discussions

Back on the road after two years off...

Going to Toronto in June for a game. Only 6 more stadiums to go after that. I want to visit Cooperstown while I'm in the area. Any recommen…

Started by Corey RhodesLatest Reply

Stealing first base

MLB, through the Atlantic League, is testing out stealing first base.  This is where any batter can try to run to first on any pitch not ca…

Started by Mark (53)Latest Reply

Rainouts/cancellations

Hi Guys Being from the UK I just wondered how often game cancellations actually occur in the MLB....I am just trying to plan out my next 4…

Started by Richard GandyLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Back on the road after two years off...

Going to Toronto in June for a game. Only 6 more stadiums to go after that. I want to visit Cooperstown while I'm in the area. Any recommen…

Started by Corey Rhodes

1 May 15, 2022
Reply by Claire Hussey

Stealing first base

MLB, through the Atlantic League, is testing out stealing first base.  This is where any batter can try to run to first on any pitch not ca…

Started by Mark (53)

0 Jul 14, 2019

Rainouts/cancellations

Hi Guys Being from the UK I just wondered how often game cancellations actually occur in the MLB....I am just trying to plan out my next 4…

Started by Richard Gandy

5 May 25, 2018
Reply by Richard Gandy

Splitting season tickets- any suggestions??

Hi everyone! I'm splitting some of my season tickets with a few other people this year, and I'm looking for any strategies that others have…

Started by Katie (30)

9 Mar 3, 2018
Reply by Frosty13

Hall of Fame Induction Weekend

Heading to Cooperstown for my first Induction weekend.  We are staying about 10 miles away.  Do any of you that have been to an induction h…

Started by Paul Stanton

1 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by Robert Young

Texas Rangers group created

I just created a Texas Rangers group if any fans would like to join. Where are all the Texas Rangers fans?

Started by Lisa (14)

4 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by Lisa (14)

Japan Baseball

New to the page! Thanks for letting me in. I've been to a lot of parks, a number of which have been paved over now. Been to every MLB city…

Started by King

1 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Sox Guy

Cities with two teams

Does anyone know the logic behind why teams with two cities never play in town at the same time? Ie the white sox and cubs. Yankees and Met…

Started by Carly Siters

5 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Stephen Blue (21/27)

Religion and Baseball

Hey guys, I'm writing a paper for one of my classes about baseball and how it is a religion. I was wondering if you guys had any thoughts a…

Started by Elizabeth Slick

3 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Christine Schulmeister

All Star Game - Pitcher Selection

Anyone know? For what reason(s), do fans NOT get to vote for pitchers in the All Star Game? Meg

Started by meg minard (30/44/205)

5 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Sebastian Tyler Buchman

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service