Hey Chasers, 

Are you attending an Opening Day ballgame? It's an annual tradition on our website to post photos from Opening Day around Major League Baseball. Each year we get closer to all 30 ballparks represented. If you visit a ballparks 2015 Opening Day, please paste your photo in the comments section below. Enjoy the season and happy Chasing!

-The Ballpark Chasers Team @ballparkchasers #ballparkchasing

Views: 705

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

narlins Park
Attachments:
I was at Marlins park as well Opening day 2015...other opening days include Marlins Park first Opening Day In 2012, and Wrigley Field opening day 2010.

Five parks down, 25 to go.
Cool! We ate at Wendy's across the street from the stadium. This other family sat down beside us because they were Braves fans like us. We visited for about 30 minutes. Come to find out it was AJ Ramos' dad and family. Awesome experience getting to visit with him!

Opening Day at Coors Field ~ 6th year in a row! Beautiful day and they did a great tribute to Mr.Cub before the game

Great pictures, Jessica! Glad your Rockies got the win! :)

Opening Day at Fenway!!  A beautiful day to end a too-long winter.

What a great view Lori! Thanks for posting!

Here's a collage of pictures I took from Opening Day at Citi Field on April 13th. It was great to be back at the ballpark. Upon entry, I got to see my pal Sam Citron by the inside ticket office that you can access without actually going into the ballpark. It's always a pleasure to see him. Meet me there & I'll gladly introduce you to him. Royal treatment for sure. When I got inside the ballpark I noticed the updated scoreboards & the fences had been moved in closer again. The dimensions are now very similar to what they were at Shea Stadium. Plenty of return visits lie ahead. Let's Go Mets! They won, 2-0 that day.    

Great pictures, Gary! Thanks for contributing! Great start so far for your Mets!

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

What's Hot Right Now... 

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service