I have two trips in the works this season, plus a few other little daytrips. First, I was planning on taking a road trip vacation sometime in June, by my work is making me take my vacation a little earlier than expected, May 14-20. Funds will be a little tighter than I hoped. We may go to Dallas (where I grew, at old Arlington Stadium,) where I'll be able to cross off Arlington, Frisco and Grand Prairie. Plan B would be to visit my girlfriend's family in Cincinnati. There, I can cross off GAB, Florence, Dayton, and maybe be able to get away from family activities long enough to drive to Louisville, Columbus, or Indy.

Trip number two will hopefully be the end of August, before the MiLB season ends. If not, early September. If we do DFW in May, Cincy will almost certainly be trip two. Otherwise, my itinerary is clear.

As far as day trips go, I lived in the Tampa Bay area for two years and I haven't had a chance to get to the east side of the state much. I'll probably knock out Daytona Beach and Jacksonville one weekend and peck away at Miami, Jupiter, and Viera.

Happy Chasing, folks.

Jeff Perro

Views: 63

Reply to This

STAY CONNECTED:

What's Hot Right Now... 

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service