So as I type this message we are currently just over an hour outside of Baltimore (BWI), into our 4th hour of flight, at about 39,000 FT up! Man I love the idea of having WI-FI on a plane, this just rocks!!

Anyways, first game is tomorrow night, Mets vs Orioles at Camden Yards. Should be awesome! Hope to see you at the game Paul!

More updates as the trip goes on...

KEN

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is so cool...enjoy your trip and we look forward to the updates!
I'll be in NY this week, at Yankee Stadium on Wed and Thu and Citi Field Fri and Sat...I believe you mentioned from a previous post that these parks were on your trip too.
Nice- What airline offers this? How is your trip so far?
Hey Jack, it's Air Tran Airways... trip has been fun so far, but with rain looming for the next 4 games, thinking I wont be happy soon!
dude i was in the building, the weather was just like come on>>>>>>>
great stadium can't wait to reuse these tickets....probably for the royals or something....
anyway.....we'll link up at some point in the future...
Thought that park sucked... will share my full thoughts at a later time. Be checking www.seeall30.com for reviews of my trip, games and everything else, this next week :)
Hey Ken,

Sorry we couldn't connect in Boston. Did you wait out the rain in NY on Thursday or did you catch Nolasco's "Complete Game" up here?

Hope the weather didn't do too much damage to your trip. Safe travels back to Seattle!

Mike
Hey Mike, don't sweat it. It was a pretty crazy run anyway. Met my nephew, his girlfriend an a buddy of his in town anyway. We didnt hang of the game in NYC, wouldn't have had time, so we split for Boston to catch that game... naturally it was a rain shortened game. So glad to be home in Western Washington so we can dry out and enjoy some beautiful weather lol :)

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service