Anyone subscribe to MLB.com At Bat 2010 for their mobile phone??
http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/6743
(available on BlackBerry, Android, and iPhone/iPad)

Price is $14.99. I already subscribe to MLB Extra Innings via my cable company.
I'm trying to figure out if the mobile app price is worth it... thoughts or comments are welcome.

Here's what they advertise...

MLB.com At Bat, the award winning mobile sports app, is now available on BlackBerry® for the 2010 season. With MLB.com At Bat 2010 you can:

- Listen LIVE to every regular season and Postseason game
- Follow every pitch with exclusive MLB.com Gameday pitch speed and location data
- View up to the minute box scores and player stats
- Watch game highlights moments after they happen
- Keep up with news from around the league
- Track standings
- Set multiple favorite teams

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Katie,

It is my favorite app. The ability to listen to any game while I am traveling to and from ballparks makes it invaluable to me. The stats are MUCH better than on the at-bat lite version, and they throw in a free video feed of at least one game every day. My opinion: dont think twice about buying this.. its a steal!
Wow. Okay. I think I'm sold. I didn't know anybody else that had it, so I really appreciate your feedback. While it's a fairly cheap app, it's nice to know there's some value. I'll download tonight! Thanks!!
I haven't either but was considering it now that I have the new iphone4! :)

Did you decide to do it? I also have the extra innings via cable so it is hard to justify another fee.
I bought it! Loved it... TOTALLY worth the $14.99 for the season!
My favorite features were the radio broadcasts (I could listen to my hometown announcers via my bluetooth in the car) and the video replays (which are posted immediately after the big plays).

So... I loveD it... until I broke my phone. I just bought a new phone today actually... and I can't figure out if there's a way to move my app over to the new device...
I'm not sure I'm going to re-pay another $14.99 fee again, though. That app is definitely worth $14.99... but not $29.98 ($14.99 x 2) to me, since I already made the MLB Extra Innings investment too.

PS- I'm sure it would be AWESOME on the iPhone 4 :)
Great coupon deal online for MLB!
Must purchase today.

http://www.groupon.com/washington-dc/area/montgomery-county/deals/m...

$5 for 30 Days of MLB.TV® Premium Service
Expires Aug 8, 2010

Must activate by expiration date. Valid for 30 days after activation. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. New MLB.TV® customers only. Must create MLB.TV® account to redeem. Blackouts and other restrictions apply. Redeemable starting on July 8.

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

What's Hot Right Now... 

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service