You made it! Happy Opening Day, Chasers! It's an annual tradition of ours to track opening day attendance to see if we have Chasers at every Major League ballpark. After 9 years, we have yet to do it. Will this be the year? Let's use this thread to keep track. Please post your picture below (in the comments) from your opening day game! Remember, we want all 30 ballparks represented so this goes beyond today.

Views: 779

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for posting, Amy! What did you think of Rogers Centre?

It was a great stadium for a game this early in the season (thankful for the roof) and it had a great atmosphere with plenty of great seats available to enjoy a game.  We went two nights and sat in entirely areas, both with great views of the game.  

I went to OD in Miami.  Decent Stadium but, man, that was the worst parking situation I have ever seen.

Awesome! Do you have a picture that you can post?

Nice seats! Thanks Aaron!

Great picture, Janet! Stay warm! :)

Last home opener of 2018, after being postponed by snow on Monday, the Cubs got the home schedule started on Tuesday 4/10/18.  The Cubs lost but Javy Baez went deep twice.  

Thanks for contributing, John! Love the picture! 

I wasn't able to make it to a Major League opening day game, but I did see the PCL Champion Memphis Redbirds' home opener on April 10th, a 7-0 victory over Omaha.  I know this isn't part of the Opening Day chasing assignment for the group, but it was still alot of fun.

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

What's Hot Right Now... 

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service