Ballparks (369)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SI Fan Survey - MLB Ballpark Rankings

Sports Illustrated conducted an online survey for fans to rank their hometown ballpark. Check it out at http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/ba

Started by Craig (17)

7 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Mike Z (12)

The Impossible Drive Video

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=282723256356&ref=mf This video is from Thirty26 trip in summer of 2008. I thought you might…

Started by Thirty26(42)

4 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Juan (9)

Spring Training 2010 - FL - Yanks ??'s

Hi all, new to the site and ST. Plan on going to ST in March for the first time with the fam. Just PU'd tics for the yanks at ATL and hope…

Started by Juan (9)

4 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Juan (9)

Turner Field Information

Greetings Everyone-- I just recently joined this site and I love it...I thought I has seen a lot of ballparks (27, counting the ones that…

Started by Kurt Smith

2 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Kurt Smith

Target Field Tickets

Anyone planning on going to the 1st ever game at Target Field? Any tips on getting tickets? Not planning on going just yet...but curious.…

Started by Jack (6)

6 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Katie (30)

Lewis - Gale Stadium, Salem Virginia

Has anyone been, I will be attending the 8/30 game against Wilimington and just wondering if anyone has had an experiences there that they…

Started by Paul Sanders (15)

2 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Paul Sanders (15)

Bottom Line Sports welcomes Charles Oakley

Bottom Line Sports welcomes Charles Oakley to share his thoughts on his friend Michael Jordan, the upcoming NBA season and his new TV show,…

Started by Amy Domestico

0 Sep 15, 2009

Summer is winding down- where have you been ??

i havent posted here in awhile -- just checking in to see how everyone's baseball adventures have been? been to the new yankee stadium 3 t…

Started by Doug

4 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Doug

MLB Network - Mariners game May 2, 2002

Dunno if they will actually show it this time, but MLB Network is advertising the May 2, 2002 Mariners vs White Sox game at 11am PST this m…

Started by Ken Lee (30/43)

3 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Craig (17)

CLE Batting Practice XTRA at Progressive Field

Next week I will be embarking on my first multi-city road trip and will be hitting up CLE and I noticed in the chaser guide that they offer…

Started by Mike Z (12)

1 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Craig (17)

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

What's Hot Right Now... 

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service