I have been so fortunate to attend the ASG this year. Aside from going to all 30 ballparks, my other lifetime baseball goals were to attend an All-Star Game and a WS Game. At least now, I can check off the ASG off my list, just leaving the remaining MLB ballparks and a WS game. We have been having a blast at the 2010 All-Star Game at the Big A. We have been participating in all of the activities. We did the 5k run on Sunday morning and got some good inspiration from Jillian Michaels to keep us moving. Later that day we were treated to the Futures Game and the Celebrity Softball Game. Yesterday we went to Fanfest, then the Homerun Derby, with Train playing a couple of their hit songs on field before the game...I was cheering for Hanley to win, but oh well. It was really cool seeing it live. Seems like all of the MLB Mascots are running around Angel Stadium. We even got some cool pics with a few of them. Today is the big day...the 81st All-Star Game. I can't wait. It should be a lot of fun.

Views: 30

Attachments:

Reply to This

STAY CONNECTED:

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service