Ballparks (369)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Visit to Dodgers Stadium

I am planning a visit to see the Dodgers at the end of August. Could somebody give some advice on where to stay and how to get to the park.…

Started by Gary Panons

3 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Gary Panons

Coors Field + Chase Field trip

Heading to Denver (#26) and on to Phoenix (#27) to finish up the National League West parks.  I am going to a day game at Coors Field and n…

Started by Olivia Malland (25)

4 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by Olivia Malland (25)

2017 Road Trip: Planning to See All 30

Hi, Every One! I recently found this site and can't believe how many people have a passion for seeing different ballparks!  (And I thought…

Started by Jason S.

8 May 26, 2017
Reply by David Lasdon

2017 June 7th - 15th - Trip to see LA Dodgers, Angels, & Padres

I am trying to plan our trip this year to see more MLB parks. We are looking at several different options after looking at this year schedu…

Started by Robin Bond

10 May 4, 2017
Reply by Dre Diaz

All star game tickets

Does anyone have any good tips on how to get home run derby and all star game tickets I plan on going this year with my son?

Started by Matt Conlon

0 May 1, 2017

St Louis Trip

Hi All, Heading to St Louis for opening weekend in April. Looking for any advice on where to eat and other things to see while in St Louis…

Started by Jeff

5 Apr 18, 2017
Reply by Lisa (21)

Opening Day

While I've been to all 30 ballparks I haven't seen the Phillies in all 30. So I'm going to Great American on Thursday and following it up w…

Started by David Lasdon

3 Apr 15, 2017
Reply by Craig (17)

Game in Frisco

Hey fellow chasers, especially those in the Frisco area.  Since I'm about done with the Major/Minor league parks (6 minor league parks righ…

Started by Jim Nelson 55/382 total

3 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Paul Stanton

i have a great idea for a topic

Please RATE your top 30 MLB stadiums in order #1 to #30 in how you like them.

Started by David (27-30)

4 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by David (27-30)

Camden Yards

Going to Baltimore for the Annual Ballpark Roadtrip. I am open to all suggestions from where to stay, where to watch the game, buying ticke…

Started by Patrick Mendenhall

2 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Santana Harrison

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

What's Hot Right Now... 

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service