Ballparks (369)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trying to finish MLB this summer

I have two trips locked down and planned out thanks to Baseball-RoadTrip.com. My first one is in April with the itinerary of Astros (April…

Started by Kevin

6 Jan 15, 2017
Reply by David Lasdon

Wrigley 2017 Question

My fiance and I were planning on visiting Wrigley for his birthday in May for the series against the Yankees. We've already been to Wrigley…

Started by Tova (18)

6 Jan 14, 2017
Reply by Kim Goedelmann

Going to Atlanta this week...

Does anyone know if there are any tours at either of the Atlanta ballparks?? Not sure which direction to head when we get off our flight. 

Started by Bard Lessem26

0 Nov 14, 2016

Minimum time at a game

So do you guys feel like there is a minimum amount of time you need to be at a game for it to count as a visit. Personally, I've been a few…

Started by Marv

6 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Bard Lessem26

Finally finished after 28 years

I have finally finished seeing all the MLB ballparks (until next year).  I wish they would stop building them so I can hit the minors. Any…

Started by immistered

8 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by immistered

World Baseball Classic 2017... Does it count?

I went to the World Baseball Classic in 2013 in Arizona. It was one of the best baseball experiences I've ever had. Can't wait to do Miami…

Started by Michael Testa (15)

3 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by Bob D (MLB 30/48 total 442)

Lake Erie trip

Hey, new to the site. Going for Cleveland this Saturday, then leaving for Detroit for a Sunday afternoon game, across the border for Toront…

Started by Marv

3 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Marv

10 Games in 11 days next year.

With the schedule out I've already figured out our trip to the west. June 18 to the 28. We will be doing Astros, Rangers, Rockies, travel d…

Started by Josh C (30)

2 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Josh C (30)

2017 MLB Schedule Released!

2017 Schedule Happy Planning! We already have one trip already in the works! Kuaffman > Busch! We were planning to see Suntrust either…

Started by Tova (18)

3 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by Cam Cain (29)

Rockies Question

Hi! I'm new here. Quick question. We are visiting Coors Field for the first time Labor day weekend (park number 16!). Just wondering if we…

Started by Tova (18)

12 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Craig (17)

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

What's Hot Right Now... 

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service