Ballparks (369)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The last 3 parks

It is a bittersweet trip that I wil take beginning on Friday to southern California. My husband of 40 years and I retired 5 years ago and a…

Started by Brenda L, Mason

19 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Tova (18)

11 parks down, 20 to go.

How? Well, I include Old Tiger Stadium in my 11. I have been trying to make a tradition of baseball trips with my son (11). He has 10 parks…

Started by Dave Nykanen

3 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Tova (18)

Red Sox Nation came through and joined me at Dodger Stadium on August 6 to celebrate ball park #30. The Red Sox also came through and won t…

Started by Brenda L, Mason

2 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Brenda L, Mason

Atlanta Braves- Superior Plumbing Club advice

I am planning a trip to Turner Field. Anyone familiar with the Superior Plumbing Club at Turner Field? Is the club area behind the seating…

Started by Katie (30)

4 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Katie (30)

Ballpark Artwork- Can you identify all 30 ballparks?

Just ran into this exhibit at the All Star Game FanFest... http://www.sprestondesigns.com/minimalist-ballparks/minimalist-ballparks AMAZING…

Started by Katie (30)

11 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Katie (30)

Safeco Field Tour and other things to do

Has anyone been on the Safeco field tour? Was it worth the time and cost? We'll be in Seattle this weekend and at the game on Sunday agains…

Started by Bronwyn (30)

4 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by Bronwyn (30)

Minute Maid Park

This week I saw a game at Minute Maid Park between the Astros & Blue Jays. My 8th stadium on my yearly ballpark adventure. Minute Maid…

Started by Robert Gould

0 Aug 4, 2016

MikesBaseballTour

I am new to this site. I wish I would have known about it a couple of months ago. I am on day 37 of a 72 day trip to see the 22 major leagu…

Started by Mike Rich

5 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by Stacy Martin

Next stop Denver...

After just getting back from a nice visit to Minnesota, our next destination is Denver. I'm looking for any suggestions as to things to do…

Started by Bard Lessem26

5 Jul 30, 2016
Reply by Mike B

Midwest swing this weekend

Taking a quick midwest trip this weekend. Friday morning, I'm heading to St. Louis, this will be ballpark #20 for me (amazing to think I wa…

Started by Mike B

2 Jul 30, 2016
Reply by Mike B

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

What's Hot Right Now... 

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service