All Discussions Tagged '0' (564)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cathedrals of the Game

My cable company is offering a free trial for the new MLB Network. Its nice to see a little baseball news in between all the football and b…

Started by Jack (6)

9 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Jack (6)

Fluctuating Ticket Prices at AT&T Park

The San Francisco Giants are launching “dynamic pricing” for their 2009 season. This new pricing structure will allow ticket prices to fluc…

Started by Craig (17)

1 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Jack (6)

Thirty27 on TWIB...

I read where Josh was going to be followed around NYC the other day by TWIB... anyone know when that will be on? I just watched this weeks…

Started by Ken Lee (30/43)

16 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by Korbid Thompson

MLB Stadium Seats for Sale

Hi all, Check out our website where you can purchase memorabilia stadium seats for your home. All of the seats have been professionally rem…

Started by S&S Seating

2 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by S&S Seating

Farewell Tiger Stadium...

I just started to follow the recent news of the demolition of old Tiger Stadium. I didn't realize the movement behind trying to save the pa…

Started by Jack (6)

6 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by S&S Seating

Can you name all 30?

Thanks to a buddy of mine who turned me on to this addictive website called, Sporcle. It's basically just a bunch of trivia games that wast…

Started by Craig (17)

4 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Craig (17)

Nationals Park Sunday June 8

I just got back from a visit to Nationals Park in Washington DC. Its a nice park, but just average as far as the new parks go. The food and…

Started by SteveHarvill(30/43)

7 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by James D (29/42)

Baseball... Florida Style!

So 2 weeks from tomorrow I will be in Tampa for a Jays vs Rays game. 3 days later I will be in Miami for a Mets vs Marlins game. I'm just c…

1 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by Craig (17)

Aisle 4, Row 8, Seat 113

One of the most famous seats in baseball history is Aisle 4, Row 8, Seat 113. Trivia Question... What is the stadium and why it is famous…

Started by Craig (17)

10 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Sven (27)

RIP SKIP!

Skip Caray dies; longtime Braves broadcaster I dunno if any of you read this, but I am here almost in tears. Skips voice represented baseb…

3 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by Tim

RSS

STAY CONNECTED:

What's Hot Right Now... 

© 2024   Created by Ballpark Chasers   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service